Click on a category for more detail.
Changes to Your Home
Yes. Any major landscaping changes require approval from the ARB. Many of the trees planted throughout the community are county-mandated shade trees that can not be removed. Adding or removing existing trees requires approval. You can find the ARB application HERE.
Yes. Any changes or additions to the exterior of your home require approval from the ARB. You can find the ARB application HERE.
Yes. You must choose a color from the Approved Color Palette and submit an ARB Application, unless you are repainting your home the same color it was when it was built. Any homes repainted a different color without approval are subject to fine.
- Check out our Calendar to see if the day and time is available.
- Go here to download an application under “Community Pool Documents”, then submit it with your payment to our Property Manager.
- Once approved, you will be given a PIN code to use at the clubhouse that is only valid for the date and time of your event.
- 130 Casa Sevilla Ave.
Contact / Facebook
- Yes, but please note: This is NOT an officially sanctioned group of the HOA. The HOA does not use this group for official communications.
What is the CDD?
- The CDD (World Commerce Community Development District) is the local, special purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
How do I contact them?
- CDD Management – Rizetta & Co. (904) 436-6270. Contact: Melissa Dobbins
HOA Dues / Payments
Payments can be made in several ways:
- By credit card
- By electronic check
- By mailing your payment
Please note that payments made with a credit card will incur a charge of $8.95 from the credit card processing service.
Log into the secure Leland portal HERE to make payments, see violations, ARB requests, and view Board Minutes.
It is currently $525
- Assessments are due on January 1st of every year and are paid in advance for that year.
- Example: For the year of 2018, your assessment is due on January 1st, 2018.
- You are welcomed to pay in advance on a payment plan if that works better for you, however, you must make sure that the total amount is paid by January 1st of the year the dues are for.
- Example: You want to go on a payment plan for 2018 and you just finished paying your dues of $525 in January of 2017. If you want to make quarterly payments for the 2018 year, you must make them in 2017 so that the total of $525 is paid by January 2018.
- The irrigation system is controlled by a master pump station and valve. Therefore, you are only able to water during your designated days and times. There are also maintenance windows on weekends that allows you to check your irrigation functionality. You can find the schedule here: Irrigation Schedule
- In the event that you need to schedule a maintenance window outside of the standard schedule, please contact our property manager with the following information:
- The date and time that your contractor would like to visit (please note: we need about a week lead time to schedule this)
- Note: We can only schedule custom maintenance times after 10:30am when the rest of the scheduled watering has completed.
- As part of your HOA dues, irrigation water is provided to you on specific days.
- The HOA is responsible for delivery of the irrigation water up to the valve box located near the street (not the one next to your home)
- If there are any problems with your sprinkler heads, pipes on your property, controllers, etc., then it is your responsibility to repair those yourself or contact an irrigation repair contractor.
- If you are not receiving water AT ALL, then please contact our property manager to report this. (Please note: If your immediate neighbors are able to water and you are not, most likely the problem lies with your system and therefore would be your responsibility to have it repaired.)
- Yes. If you just sodded, you can water nightly for 30 days starting at 11pm (in addition to your regularly scheduled days).
- You must request this by contacting our Property Manager or submitting an online request here: Contact Us
- Please allow about a week lead time for us to schedule the controller
- The pump equipment is covered in your HOA dues
- We utilize storm water and 3 surficial wells to regenerate the ponds in the community, then water is pumped to all the zones in the neighborhood
- We have a CUP (Consumptive Use Permit) through St. Johns county, so if we over-use water from our wells, we can be levied a fine from the county. Therefore, it is imperative that everyone conserve water, not be wasteful, and not violate watering days and times.
Utilities & Services
- How/where do I get the key or replacement keys for my mailbox?
- Call post office @ 904-825-0628
- 99 King Street, St. Augustine
Who is the trash company and how can I reach them?
- Seaboard Waste (904) 825-0991
What is the holiday schedule for trash pickup?
I need information about Recycling.
- Click Here: Recycling Information
What are the trash days?
- Monday morning is regular trash (cans can go out the evening before)
Tuesday morning is recycling and landscape materials
How/where do I obtain trash bins and recycling bins?
- You purchase your own trash bins (no specific type required)
Recycling bins can be obtained by contacting Seaboard Waste
When can I put out my trashcans and when do they have to be back inside?
- You can put your trashcans out no earlier than 6pm the evening before trash pickup
- Trashcans must be put back inside by midnight on the day of trash and/or recycling pickup
- Any deviation from the above rules could result in a violation
Where can I store my trashcans?
- Trashcans must be stored inside OR out of sight from the street AND your neighbors
- There are currently no approved structures for hiding trashcans